Sunday, August 1, 2010

O.o Long time no post.... * My Apology*

Haha sorry for not post for so long because i have nothing to share. I have a discussion wif my parent for 4 hour LOL! hmm chatting about what im going to do for my future. Hmm everywork we do there is alwaes stress so don't care i will struggle in my job and work hard! going to be microsoft partner in few more month!! haha soo happy! and getting my car license soon. i hope my hardwork and sweat will contribute myself into a benefits life. I have study about when i spent 3 and a half year is it worth? My reason is yes but nobody would like to work the same job as i do because is not only programming but oso in business perspective. But i will do it regardless lack of sleep or stress i will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment