Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wooot~~

Did not post for quite sometimes.. i can sae is long times... hmm ok nowadays i'm fine, with gaming ON with relationship OFF and work ON and friendship ON :D hmm dota is just a game to make friends with and past time fast that all... haha hmm just take a strategy test and i finally know what is my strength haha! This month going to be my eldest sis wedding and next month going to be the month where my show case is out and hospital check up and going to have a featuring of me dunnoe at where but i only know is at november and help someone was once important in my life celebrate her 17th birthday haha ... december is the month im going to relax maybe going overseas? haha actually december is the most important month for me to plan for my future well will decide it when time comes. next year going to choose of getting my bike license or driving license... hmm still thinking .. ok shall stop here.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment