Thursday, December 9, 2010

It Winter time!

WOOT It december now! haha nowadays rain so often haha. Ok end of december is my end of work, after my research and reflection. I can do something big rather then working for others and gain nothing.. Ok going to take leave on 23 and 24 december going to JB for a walk and on the 31 december is the day i'm going to have a special day called. Drunken Day. haha drink till i drop but not easy.. haiiz everyday train drinking till i dunnoe wad is drunk liao haha. January to march is my chiong month getting my first baby Honda CBR! haha cannot wait for that day to come! My birthtday is around the corner 30 January! haiiz time past so fast till i cannot recongnized and remember what i'v done in the past and everything... just gonna remember my future and my presence.
OK that all for today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment