Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It a new year which is 2011!! haha drive half way die car again... Too powerful.... maybe getting that as my bike as i first time see so many bike i stared at the bike only when i try on that bike it too powerful and keep die car ... My friends bring me to highway and people high beam him for a race i think my friends is crazy he point that fellow a middle finger and then call him to chase my friend LOL my friends drive till 120km/h siam all the car and corner at that speed which he told me before his bike tyre is not a normal tyre his tyre is made from bridgestone battlax which can corner till very low and the bike still stick on the road. LOL when i turn back that fellow is gone -.-!| Hmm.. It a new year WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY PROSPERIOUS NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment