Sunday, April 11, 2010

KBOX *HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BRO GF*

haha to dae after my work i go home bathe and style my hair... after styling i go slp WTH unttill 4 pm then wake up then hair messy then i go make tidy abit and go clementi kbox meet my bro and my bro gf and their frens haha after meeting them go arcade OMG my bro is crazy whacking each other at the coffee shop OMG very sia suay everyone looking at us LOL! then go play pool after pool we take bus 188 bak to je otw going bak my bro do stunt again go show off his muscle to a slping unle and there's alot ppl watching us then suddenly he laugh he spit his saliver OMG the uncle wake up and look at us and the uncle ask his wife wad happen then I laugh very loud at bus OMG Sia Suay to the max!!!! after M mart go coffee shop eat then slack awhile then go home!!! *HOME SWEET HOME* xD

No comments:

Post a Comment