Monday, April 19, 2010

Looking back *Sweet moment*

Haiiz today so early reach office then EMO. Suddenly think of her dunnoe y and i suddenly smile when i think of i cooked for her to eat yet is a very big plate of food but we alwaes managed to finish our food and the time when we go watch movie somemore in my lifetime i 1 day go watch 2 movie wif her OMG sound crazy and when i was playing dota i look at my mouse pad i remind of i go buy 2 gaming mouse pad and i gave her 1 and another 1 for me and she learn dota wif me although i feel very frustrated teaching her how to play dota but i cherish that moment she learn how to play dota haha interesting.. i RMB last 2 year my birthday present i received was a bracelet wif her name on it and last year she gave me a bracelet made of stainless steel oso have my name on it and i rmb last year we bought 2 ring together and exchange and shock to sae that she still wearing the necklace i buy for her but sad to say that something happen and we can't continue to be together.... but I RMB when i return her N level certificate i put my keychain which i bought 2 of it when i was overseas and attach the ring she gave me together and returned to her in her N level certificate last page... Haiiz alot ppl oso tell me she changed suddenly from a good girl to a bad girl... I keep having a prediction she will become worst then a bad girl... hope that she will wake up in time if not along the way when she was geting older she want to married her reputation is bad she will then start to regret.. because she is a girl which have a light ear when what ppl told her to do she do she dunnoe who is the good one and bad one she dun have the ability to diffrenciate. Just hope everything is find bcoz for me if u wanna hurt me i already been hurt alot of time that why i have a very strong backbone i already bcoz of you and let ppl break my face but im ok i dun mind the ppl breaking my face i just let it be and i alrady open and close one eyes when who u mix wif but u going way through deeper to the bad way. i already try my best to help you now it the time for you to help yourselves. hope when the years come if fate let us meet each other hope to see you in a beautiful family and background. Takecares! xD

SORRY TO THINK BACK OF THE PAST!  

No comments:

Post a Comment