Saturday, May 1, 2010

ERRR WALKING FROM A ULU ROAD BACK HOME T_T

This the path i walk home..zz take about 2 hours to walk and run back home coz i go play pool then play till so late nvr see time and i dunnoe that mrt so early closed le so i continue play at bugis... then when i wanna go home le my fren tell me no mrt i was like shit then i run go nearest bus stop see got any bus anot then i was like siao lah nid to ton at bugis le till the next day ... coz i alone somemore... then juz nice got one last bus. This bus stop at kent ridge near NUS then i dunnoe where the hell is this place then i on my GPS and walk back home then my GPS said 2km to West coast high way i was like ...... then i reach west coast high way le my GPS said 2 Km to west coast park i was like walao ... then when i reach west coast park my GPS said 2 km to Teban then my hp no batt i was like shit!!! then lucky i noe that road quite familiar because i cycle to sentosa from jurong east i also by pass westcoast ... then after that i go meet my bro at his house is about 3am i reach his house.... then i slp awhile morning then i go home about 8am... haiiz so shag very tired le then still nid to walk so far .... ULU sia so dark and creepy when i was walking.... keep have a imagination that people following me behind but i turn bak nobody.... OMG dunnoe how to explain. I just learn one cute short form words like OMG= Oh my God they said this words is for christian and OMGYM= Oh my Guan Yin Ma, for chinese LOL  LAME SIOL LEARN FROM MY BRO .....HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment