Thursday, May 6, 2010

O.o New month start bills coming in

O.o just received my TOP N LEVEL CERTIFICATE. haha then inside got $100 voucher. hmm dunnoe how to spent so gib my company ppl spent loh. just get my pay haha then my hp bills and internet bills came so exp ..zz my hp is about 100++ fergot how much le then my internet bill havent wait ah long chase me xD so dunnoe yet haha and insurance ..... so lazy to pay lucky i got internet banking pay my bills through internet. SO bored everyday keep work like no life but aiya i force myself to do it haha juz 3 and the half years nia after that i can get all my cert and fly!! HAHA. hoping after my ns i would like to go australia to live tired of living in singapore. haha so bored lah this and that oso cnt. shit man. HOPE I CAN GET MY 6 MICROSOFT CERT AND COMBINE IT INTO MICROSOFT BUSINESS SOLUTION!!! HAHA OMG THIS CERT IS WORTH WHEN IM GOING INTERVIEW. THE SALARY IS ABOUT 20 k PER MONTH MINIMUM THE MAXIMUM IS ABOUT 40k PER MONTH.

I have to be an investor at age of 25!!! that my goals! i will do it man!

HAHA! Don't know why suddenly so excited about my ambtion haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment