Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Company Problem ~HAHAHAH~

OMG When can my boss stop scolding my colleagues... dunnoe what is my colleagues doing my boss ask him to open the folder he created, he go open wrong folder then he can't find the file....!!!! Here comes the screaming of my boss... then my colleagues he know he open wrong folder then he said "OH SHIT"! my boss reply "SHIT?" Yes you are SHIT!!!! OMG I STRAIGHT AWAYS LAUGH!!! then my colleagues turn bak and said don't laugh at me! then my boss reply because you are condemn!!!! LOL haha then my boss change a new computer for him he tell my boss he don't have his email password then must wait me come back....(Where got ppl dunnoe their E-Mail de..) Then i reach office le my boss ask me about what e-mail password i like huh? wad e-mail password then he tell me he forget his e-mail password my boss scream again!!! "IF YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD YOU TELL ME SAE YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD" then he replied my boss yes yes i fergot my password. My boss go reset password le then he tell my boss cnt log in then my boss go reset again then he tell my boss also cnt. Then  i look carefully i was LAUGHING AGAIN!! because his e-mail he type wrong!!!! LOL then my boss call him go check- up at hospital what happen to his brain. is his brain condem le or stuck wif shit!!! OMG I STRAIGHT AWAY LAUGH!!!! then he really go check up haha then the doctor say no problem then my boss scold him"THE DOCTOR SAY NO PROBLEM I THINK THE DOCTOR ALSO HAVE SAME PROBLEM WITH YOU THAT WHY HE SAID NO PROBLEM!" LOL i laugh again LOL then he wanna take thing from my boss he go and spilled the cup LOL the com all tio water!!!! LOL LMAO My boss like nothing to said then i straight away laugh very loud then i run out of office and laugh coz i cnt take it liao LOL!! HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment