Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm Back again =D

Haha nice day with happy ending..
Today is a really special days for me as i finally heard what my boss told me. I remembered that last 4 month i was at a state of very depress with home problem and work and school. As I'm studying working and helping my parent work with no off day. And my boss know about it but they keep preassure me more and hit me hard to make sure i'ii walk out of the stress and stand up again but indeed i walk out and they are very happy.
As i'm depress and i'm sick i took about 11 day leave already as every day sick. They told me they are old they don't want to keep on fighting as they say every human need to work cannot resign if not our brain will not function properly. So they told me if i work hard enough i want to take over their business they are more then willing to hand over their business to me and they can guide me if i have problems. Then i finally know that actually they do it intentionally.
And another thing is my father also hinting to past me his business....I was like... maybe rejecting my father of taking over his business or maybe take it and expand it?
still thinking.
Going meeting tommorrow morning about my DVD just launch in singapore and edited in Hollywood yah busy with the press and reporter question of how to help youth that have same problem as me when i was younger. So tonight going to rest early =D

No comments:

Post a Comment