Monday, November 1, 2010

The moon and the sun can't be together, they can only be friends...

Hmm start work this fresh morning and heard that my lady boss is in hospital. Going to eat dinner soon and will bike head to westcoast for pool. waiting for my fren WTF i 5am call him he go slp then i 6pm call him he slp i spam his phone then he tell me OKOK ON THE WAY COMING... Then 7.30 he tell me he just wake up WTF!! so waiting for him to fully wake up and come. haha hmm November is the month i'm going to erase my old memories and have a new memories coming in haha. This week i have a challenge.. The challenge is to make sure i can't walk and i can't stand up then people will sent me home then i replied loudly to them "YOU THINK I SCARED? COME I TAKE YOUR CHALLENGE." But i was like WTF i have not has any mental prepared yet! but ahh who cares~ haha they willing to spend so much money just to watch me cripple haha but so what if im cripple i still have hand to carry myself haha kk will not post everything going to happen this november..

No comments:

Post a Comment