Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just love the way i am.

Hmm deepavali eve i eat alot and drink alot till the next day which is friday then i wake up then eat again. Then sleep till night then go my house downstair eat again!!! Then go home play dota and TD with my friend. Along playing i was planning of going malaysia to cut my hair plus buy some shirt and watch movie "The Haunted Changi". Then a short while i received a message my boss call me to take a break today, I was like OMG! Then so happy till nothing to do and stone at facebook LOL.. So today is saturday ain't sure where to go after that. Hmm in chinese there is a thing call forune teller book that book in chinese call "SAN SHI SHU" that book is not everyone can see. Only the chosen person can see and they can tell ur future and last time before we reincarnation what type of person we are. Hmm going to find that person soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment